- Select the PPT in Blackboard.
- In the dialog box that appears asking to Open or Save, click Save.
- Save the document to the desktop.
- Once it has saved, the dialog box will reappear. Click Open.
- At the top of PowerPoint will be a yellow bar with an "Enable Editing" button. Click this button.
- Once you've enabled editing, you should be able to go to File, Print as normal.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Printing PPT from Kean Blackboard
Kean students trying to print PowerPoints that they've downloaded from Blackboard are encountering problems printing the documents. We were able to get them to print by following this process: